We are a Voluntary Academy part of the Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust. Please see Admission details under the About Us tab.
Ofsted and Section 48 reports
Key Stage 2 Results 2017
- average progress scores in reading + 0.7, writing +1.3 and maths -1.2
- average ‘scaled scores’ in reading 106.8 and maths 104.8
- percentage of pupils who achieved the expected standard or above in reading, writing and maths was 72%
- percentage of pupils who achieved a high level of attainment in reading, writing and maths was 19%
Key Stage 2 Results 2016
- average progress scores in reading + 0.4, writing -0.6 and maths +1.1
- average ‘scaled scores’ in reading 104 and maths 105
- percentage of pupils who achieved the expected standard or above in reading, writing and maths was 73%
- percentage of pupils who achieved a high level of attainment in reading, writing and maths was 10%
Link to the school and college performance tables service.
Please see individual class pages for the content of our school curriculum. We also have a curriculum map and overview under the Home page tab.
At Ss Peter and Paul's we use a variety of schemes and resources. Our phonics and reading scheme at Reception and Key stage 1 is Floppy's Phonics. These books are supplemented by other books from Oxford Reading Tree including Project X. We often share what is going on in different year groups in our school twitter feed.
We teach a cursive script from the beginning of Reception. All the letters start on the line. Please click here to see the font.
Please click here for the latest behaviour policy. Other Policies relating to behaviour and bullying can be found under the Information tab.
Please see our PE and Sport tab under home.
Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information
Please see the SEN button below for further information.