We currently have the below position available:
SEN 1:1 TEACHING ASSISTANT
Start date – As soon as possible
Salary grade - NJC Scale A1/B1, £18,562 – £19,698 (actual salary £12,628 - £13,401 per annum commencing on SCP 3)
Terms – 30 hours per week, Term Time only
Fixed Term until 31st August 2022
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
- Is supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- Is warm, friendly and empathetic
- Has excellent Literacy, Numeracy and communication skills
- Understands how individual children learn to ensure rapid progress
- Is committed to high standards of attainment and behaviour
- Works effectively as part of a skilled team including outside agencies
- Has experience of working with children with SEN. Experience of working with children with ASD and/or Speech, Language and Communication difficulties is desirable
We are looking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic and flexible teaching assistant to work mornings in Key Stage 2 providing SEN support for a child on a one to one basis and provide small group and individual tutoring sessions for a number of different children during afternoons. You will be joining a team who work hard to make a positive difference to children’s lives and have a strong family ethos based on Catholic values.
Ss Peter and Paul can offer you:
- Pupils who behave well in lessons and around the school. They have excellent attitudes to learning and get on well with one another
- Strong and effective links with parents / carers and the local community
- A supportive and experienced senior leadership team
- A hard working, supportive, committed team of Governors
- A wonderful team of dedicated and supportive staff
If you are interested in joining our team please visit www.bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org to download a support staff CES application form and supporting documents and email to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Mr Power, Headteacher by the closing date.
- Closing Date: Monday 10th January 2022 at 12:00pm.
- Interview: It is anticipated that interviews will take place shortly after this date.
Ss. Peter and Paul is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.