We currently have the following vacancy:
FULL TIME CLASS TEACHER – PERMANENT POST – SEPTEMBER 2021
Salary – MPS 1 - 6
We are looking for an excellent and enthusiastic class teacher, initially to work in Y3, to join our happy and successful school. The position is suitable for NQT’s and experienced teachers who are qualified to teach throughout the primary age range.
The successful candidate should:
- Support the Catholic ethos of our School
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to inspire, nurture and motivate learners
- Have high expectations of the children’s behaviour and attainment
- Be innovative, creative and forward thinking
Ss. Peter and Paul School can offer you:
- A friendly, welcoming school community with a strong Catholic ethos
- Talented, dedicated and caring staff
- A supportive and active governing body
- An effective partnership with parents
"The curriculum is innovative and stimulating. Pupils enjoy the wealth of opportunities they are given in music, sport and the arts."
"The strong relationships pupils have with all staff help them to become confident learners who want to achieve well in all that they do."
"Overall teaching is outstanding. Staff have high expectations and plan activities that enable pupils to make rapid progress." (OFSTED January 2015)
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed - for further details and application pack please contact the Headteacher, Mr C Power, via the school office at the above address, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the CES application form from the Bishop Wheeler Website – Vacancies page.
Closing date for applications – Monday 21st June 2021 (noon)
Shortlisting – Monday 21st June 2021
Interviews – w/b 28th June 2021
Ss. Peter and Paul is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.