We believe that smart children have a more positive attitude to learning.
Here are some simple rules closely linked to uniform.
- School uniform should be worn at all times.
- PE kit (white Ss. P&P t-shirt and black shorts) should be worn for all PE lessons. No branded sportswear.
- Trainers must be worn for all outside PE lessons.
- PE bags purchased from the school office.
- No jewellery other than watches or stud earrings should be worn (to be removed during PE).
- Hair accessories should be plain and hairstyles smart and appropriate.
- Nail varnish is not allowed.
- No chewing/bubble gum allowed.
- School book bags purchased from the school office.
Our uniform at Ss. Peter and Paul
- Polo Shirt (Light Blue) with school badge
- Trousers/skirt/pinafore dress (Dark grey)
- Sweatshirt/pullover or cardigan (Royal Blue) with school badge
- Zip Fleece or reversible fleece jacket (Royal Blue) with school badge
- White or grey knee length socks or tights
- Black trainer type school shoes
- In summer blue and white checked school dresses may be worn with black closed toe sandals
- White T-shirt, Black Shorts (un-branded)
- White T-shirt, Black Jogging Bottoms, Trainers
- see the PC Sports order form
Uniform can be purchased from PC Sports, High Street, Yeadon.
ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING SHOULD BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH THE CHILD'S NAME
PLEASE USE PC SPORTS ORDER FORM TO PRE-ORDER YOUR UNIFORM
ALL ITEMS TO BE PAID FOR AND COLLECTED FROM PC SPORTS - YEADON HIGH STREET – we do not stock new school uniform in school.
Nearly new school uniform
We have a number of good quality, nearly new items of uniform in the school entrance if you are in need of anything. Please help yourself.